With energy and enthusiasm, the Enerzone team is once again innovating and living up to its reputation with the completely new Solution 1.7. This non-catalytic insert benefits from a state-of-the-art second combustion system.
The first-class materials, the arched cast iron door with delicate curves, the positioning of the silver grooves, the high density refractory bricks, the standard silent fan are all assets that make this unit an easy-to-operate insert that has this little extra. It gives its owner unparalleled comfort, increased durability and superior reliability.
Always available as options, the regular or large faceplate, a choice of black or brushed nickel faceplate trims, the fresh air intake and the fire screen.
Government incentives may apply to this product.
*Any installation must be done according to the data and drawings detailed in the owner’s manual.
|Fuel type :||Dry cordwood (16″ recommended)|
|Recommended heating area-ft² : (*)||500 – 1,800|
|Overall firebox volume-ft³ :||1.86|
|EPA loading volume-ft³ :||1.44|
|Maximum burn time : ()||7 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood : (2)||65,000 BTU/h (19 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate < : (2) (3)||9,800 BTU/h (2.87 kW) to 52,200 BTU/h (15.3 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : (3)||68 % (HHV) (4)||73 % (LHV) (5)|
|Optimum overall efficiency : (6) (7)||76 %|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency : (8)||75 %|
|Average particulate emissions rate : (9)||2.4 g/h|
|Average CO : (10)||103 g/h|
(1) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
(*) Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(2) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³ and reloading intervals ranging from 60 to 120 minutes. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard without any reloading between start and finish. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(3) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(4) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(5) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(7) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(8) The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the wood logs into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
(9) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(10) Carbon monoxyde.
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Maximum log length||18″|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Flue outlet diameter||6″|
|Type of chimney||Liner – ULC-S635, CAN/ULC-S640, UL1777|
|Minimum chimney height (feet)||15′|
|Baffle type||C-Cast or equivalent|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||No|
|Shipping Weight||385 lb (175 kg)|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||15 7/8″ x 9 7/8″|
|Glass air-wash system||Yes|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||144|
|Overall dimension (Height)||21 1/4″|
|Overall dimension (Width)||27 1/8″|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||22 3/8″|
|Door opening – dimension (Height)||8 3/4″|
|Door opening – dimension (Width)||17 1/4″|
|Firebox – dimension (Height)||11 7/8″|
|Firebox – dimension (Width)||19 5/8″|
|Firebox – dimension (Depth)||13 1/2″|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution||Yes|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion||Yes|
|Adjustable threaded legs||Yes|
|Steel thickness – body||3/16″|
|Steel thickness – top||3/8″|
|Fireplace opening – minimum (Height)||21 1/2”|
|Fireplace opening – minimum (Width)||27 1/2”|
|Fireplace opening – minimum (Depth)||12 3/4”|
|USA standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC S628|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Minimum clearances to combustibles*|
(Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)
|Clearance – top (measured from the platform on which the appliance is installed)**||84″||84″|
|Clearance – combustible side mantle to unit||9″||9″|
|Clearance – combustible top mantle to unit||27″||27″|
|Clearance – combustible side wall to unit||16″||16″|
|Clearance – minimum floor protection in front of the appliance||18″||16″|
|Clearance – from the top of the unit to the shelf||27″|
|Clearance – from the top of the insert to the shelf||27″|
* The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner’s manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
** Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
Contact us and a representative will be happy to answer your questions