Experience moments of pure happiness in the comfort of your own home with the enhanced performance of the Solution 2.3. Thanks to our state-of-the-art technology, the combustion process offers a high thermal output of 75,000 BTU/h and low emissions of 2.3 g/h. This model proves to be the key for the informed consumer for whom wood heating has no secrets as well as for the new owner wishing to explore the comfort of alternative heating. The size of the firebox permits the easy positioning of logs in both depth and width. Despite its size, the Solution 2.3 keeps a balanced design that gives it the look of a decorative appliance while providing powerful heating to the serious user.
Several versions of options are available to allow you to create a look that suits your needs. Choose from 3 leg models, in black or brushed nickel, and a pedestal, a variable speed 130 CFM fan, or a heat exchanger. The Solution 2.3 is the perfect balance between security, performance and comfort.
Government incentives may apply to this product.
*Any installation must be done according to the data and drawings detailed in the owner’s manual.
|Fuel type :||Dry cordwood (16″ recommended)|
|Recommended heating area-ft² : ()||500 – 2,100|
|Overall firebox volume-ft³ :||2.4|
|EPA loading volume-ft³ :||1.95|
|Maximum burn time : ()||8 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood : (2)||75,000 BTU/h (22.0 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate < : (2) (3)||14,200 BTU/h (4.16 kW) to 44,500 BTU/h (13.04 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : (3)||72 % (HHV) (4)||77 % (LHV) (5)|
|Optimum efficiency : (6) (7)||79 %|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency : (8)||76 %|
|Average particulate emissions rate : (9)||2.3 g/h|
|Average CO : (10)||69 g/h|
(1) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(2) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³ and reloading intervals ranging from 60 to 120 minutes. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard without any reloading between start and finish. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(3) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(4) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(5) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(7) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(8) The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the wood logs into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
(9) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(10) Carbon monoxyde.
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Maximum log length||20″|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Flue outlet diameter||6″|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height (feet)||12′|
|Baffle type||C-Cast or equivalent|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|Shipping Weight||402 lb (182 kg)|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||16 5/8″ X 10 5/8″|
|Glass air-wash system||Yes|
|Overall dimension (Height)||32 3/4″|
|Overall dimension (Width)||27″|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||26 1/2″|
|Door opening – dimension (Height)||9″|
|Door opening – dimension (Width)||17 1/2″|
|Firebox – dimension (Height)||11 7/8″|
|Firebox – dimension (Width)||21″|
|Firebox – dimension (Depth)||16 1/2″|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution||Yes|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion||Yes|
|Steel thickness – body||3/16″|
|Steel thickness – top||3/8″|
|USA standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Minimum clearances to combustibles*|
(Data expressed in inches. 1 inch = 25.4 mm)
|Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe||Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe|
|Clearance – back wall||14 1/2″||6″||11″||6″|
|Clearance – corner||10″||7″||10″||7″|
|Clearance – side wall||17″||17″||16″||16″|
|Clearance – top (measured from the platform on which the appliance is installed)**||84″||84″||84″||84″|
* The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner’s manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
** Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
<i class=”far fa-file-pdf fa-xl” style=”font-size:35px”></i></br>
Contact us and a representative will be happy to answer your questions